What Hosts are saying

Hi there,I am new to Airbnb. I would like to allow for small pets (dogs). I can't see where I can add a pet deposit. I do have a security deposit but if someone has a pet I'd like to have a bit more to take care of any issues their pet might have or mi... Latest reply by Gary395
    I manage a couple of pretty high end townhomes for an owner. The owner insists on a two week minimum stay. He is aware that this severely limits bookings. What is the best way to get exposure on Airbnb for such properties? Latest reply by Anonymous
    I have received two emails from Air B&B stating I would receive a partial refund for cancelling a reservation myself and others were unable to attend. This was cancelled a month prior to the date of the reservation. Loads of time for notice!!! Now i am be... Latest reply by Branka-and-Silvia0
    Ja sam prihvatila rezervaciju , a gost mi kaže da mu je rezervacija otkazana. U čemu je problem? Latest reply by Emiel1
    So unfair when you help someone out with accommodating them at last minute, take them out and about to get their bearings in my car, and when my listing clearly states your not on a bus route and a car is advisable, the fact they dont read the listing in ... Latest reply by Heather133