Contacting guests

Answered!

Contacting guests

l am having a hard time getting back to my potential guests. Where do l go on airbnb to contact them

1 Best Answer
Susan151
Level 10
Somerville, MA

@Lucy421 You might wish to snooze your listing until you have this figured out. Currently, you are showing two bedrooms with 8 beds, which fit 10 people. However, your narrative indicates that you have half that many.

Take some time to learn the AirBNB system. Early bad reviews are almost impossible to recover from in a timely manner.

View Best Answer in original post

6 Replies 6
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Lucy421 

You can communicate via the message system (inbox): https://www.airbnb.com/hosting/inbox

(or change ".com" the local Airbnb website you use)

Or click on  incoming requests/inquires on the dashboard

best regards,

Emiel

Susan151
Level 10
Somerville, MA

@Lucy421 You might wish to snooze your listing until you have this figured out. Currently, you are showing two bedrooms with 8 beds, which fit 10 people. However, your narrative indicates that you have half that many.

Take some time to learn the AirBNB system. Early bad reviews are almost impossible to recover from in a timely manner.

Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Lucy421 

It is important to setup a listing correctly, as @Susan151 explained.

To be added: There are almost no houserules, there is no security deposit and you mention a co-host in the description, but there is no co-host profile on the listing.

Thank you Susan 

Oh my gosh. I have no idea what l am doing how can l correct this. Please help

Where do l go to snooze