Currency Incorrect

Jessica1492
Level 2
Yellowknife, Canada

Currency Incorrect

My BnB is in Canada and foreigners have mentioned that my currency is in USD. I have double, triple checked my listing and it is in fact in CAD. Is AirBnB still not fixing their site when it comes to currency as I've read a few threads saying this has happened to other hosts and travellers... Very frustrating and poor business etiquette.

Jessica

4 Replies 4
Lawrene0
Level 10
Florence, Canada

@Jessica1492 , we all see the prices in the currency we have set ourselves. So you (and I) are seeing Canadian dollars because we have that set, but Americans are seeing US dollars, etc. 

If someone is telling you they want to see your prices in Canadian dollars, they have to change their settings.

It is not something to fix. It is something to be happy about. 

Jessica1492
Level 2
Yellowknife, Canada

But she is in Paris France and seeing USD. 

Lawrene0
Level 10
Florence, Canada

Then she must have her currency set to USD. If she needs to see your price in Canadian dollars, @Jessica1492 , tell her to go to the bottom of her laptop screen when signed in, or to Payments and payouts under Profile on her phone app, and change the currency to CAD.

It doesn't matter where she is in the world. It is up to her to decide what language and currency she wants to see. It has nothing to do with anything you, the host, have set.

Jessica1492
Level 2
Yellowknife, Canada

Thanks so much for the help!