What Hosts are saying

I am co hosting for miss Diana from the bed and breakfast Orchid in Hopewell, Jamaica but can only see her room#4 and I have pictures and others things to do on her other listingsCan you please fix this.Airbnb offering to assist other hosts but it seems i... Latest reply by Mélissa13
    I am a host of 4 listings. On two of my listings on which I had blocked out some periods when need the apartment/room for own use, I found that these blocks, somehow, had been deleted by the system. I then got an instant booking which I found overlapped w... Latest reply by Andrea9
    So irritated ,contacted Airbnb ,no response .All my reviews since Feb are missing.I cant access any messages or send any messages to my guests ???I know LOTS of people are having these issues ,why all of a sudden is this happening?I cant see any previous ... Latest reply by Dianne56
    My Payoneer account is linked with Airbnb ID I was able to verify this with Payoneer. I have in the past received payments to this Payoneer debit card account from Airbnb succesfully. But now the option to select Payoneer in payout methods is gone. I c... Latest reply by Farah1
    I started this activity this year in May.So far, nothing negative has happened to me. I have my ad in addition to being on Airbnb, two other sites and myself, I periodically publish my ad on Facebbok, Twitter and Instagram, sharing in these social network... Latest reply by Anilkumar0
    I have created a listing and the prices are listed in Euros, but my account added is an American bank account. Will I incur my bank's fees when receiving payment in another currency other than USD? Or should I change my listing to USD as opposed to Euros ...
    I spent a couple hours filling out my Guidebook, putting everything in the right category. I finally looked at the guidebook as guests see it, and this is terrible. Nothing is organized by category. There are no colors or symbols to show you which marker ...
    • Guidebook with no Symbols or Color
    • Edit Mode Nice Guidebook
    I want to add a Cleaning Fee and aadditionla charges for 4 or more guests I have found all the answers but it simply wont accept the figures I key in - brings up a message sayng Sorry Something Went Worng Plese Try Again, I have tried de-listing and amend...
    Hi everyone, I'm trying to add a payment method but I keep getting the following error message: Please correct the following:• Credit card number I've tried it a few times with more than one credit card and I double checked the numbers on each attempt. D... Latest reply by Gabriel150