What Hosts are saying

Hi, long time lurker, first time poster. Was just wondering, I was looking at a listing that had a particularly high security deposit and had read somewhere on the boards before that a debit card would be authorized for the deposit whereas a credit card w...
    I have 6 rooms that can be double or single. If single bed and breakfast is $50.00 for 1 person for 1 night. A double bed and breakfast is $70 dollars per night for 2 people. You seem to be charging $50.00 a night for many people instead of 1. right now ... Latest reply by Jeff158
    Hello dear Airbnb users, For my master thesis, I'm in need of your help. I'm looking for respondents for research. The survey will only take 5 minutes of your time. It would mean the world to me if you could fill it in and help me on my way. https:/... Latest reply by 0kai0
    Is there a way I can post a review from someone that stayed at my unit but did not book through AirBnB? Latest reply by Lisa219
    Hello fellow hosts Im trying to set a price for my hostel, however whatever i set, it displays a price not the same with the i set. I go base price>save, and when i set the calendar to preview it. it displays 54$ per night no matter what i input in the... Latest reply by Branka-and-Silvia0
    I have a $100 credit as a Superhost and would like to apply it to a trip I have just booked to Palma but there was no facility to enter the code whilst booking.Can anyone help please Latest reply by Sharon64
    My neighbor is renting their 2 bedroom (800 sq ft house!) for 8 people and it's causing near nightly issues. They don't care about the house because it's a tear down, but the rest of our neighborhood is nice. The median price is $2.5M so this hous is very... Latest reply by Quincy