Davenport Florida Hosting

Jason967
Level 2
Virginia Beach, VA

Davenport Florida Hosting

Hi Hosts,

My wife and I are actively searching the Davenport Florida area for our next Airbnb property. For any Florida Hosts can you share your experience hosting in Florida. I'm familiar with ensuring proper zoning etc, I'm more interested in knowing if it worth it after considering management expenses. I was told that 90% of the owners in a particular area we were looking in did not live in Florida. 

6 Replies 6
Sierra11
Level 3
St. Petersburg, FL

I would suggest looking at the average nightly rates in the area you are looking specifically. Be sure to compare throughout the year because it fluctuates. Calculate what occupancy rate you would need to break even. Then see if you're comfortable with that. 

I work primarily in Pinellas and Manatee county and it's definitely worth it. 

Sierra Kluson

Keller Williams Realty St Pete

Thank you

Fei88
Level 2
Clermont, FL

Hello Jason!

We run a property management company in the Central Florida - Disney Area (Davenport/Haines City/Kissimmee/Clermont). If you are interested in our services, our website is www.floridastoremanagement.com. 

Thank you!

Aida M.

Florida Store Property Management Services

Hi. I have managed for years my personal rental properties and large corporate clients/investors in the Davenport(Disney Area). My wife is an experienced vacation rental cleaner with great attention to detail. Contact me if you need help with Co-hosting your rental property. You can email me at Rcivacationrentals@gmail.com

Tom2788
Level 2
Davenport, FL

Consider solterra resort homes and condos.

we live here  

ESS LOGO.png

We live in Solterra Resorts in Davenport, FL (Disney Area) our company {Elite Supply & Services, LLC} has a few more openings for basic cleaning however we offer multi line assessment services that help you increase guest comfort and improve your ratings.

ESS Service plan options:
Inspections for Microbes ( Active FL License Mold Related Assessor )

Top 10 Inspections for Poor IAQ parameters (Certified)

Green Sanitizing | Disinfecting 

***Green Cleaning | Airbnb Accounts availability.. Call Susan @ 702.275.6517

Check us out at www.elitesupply.org

Take our Air, Water, Energy survey @ www.Normi pro.com/30016

748898EB-F519-49F7-B2BF-4D5CE85BE2CD.jpeg

19D57F0E-0F58-4D5C-BC49-F45230EA59A7.jpeg