Discounts for longer stays

Fiona197
Level 1
Taynuilt, United Kingdom

Discounts for longer stays

I use Airbnb, Trip Advisor, Booking.com and my own website.  But I would like to get more business from Airbnb.  The main problem I have is I have 4 different price bands for across the year and to bring the weekly price on Airbnb down I need to apply different percentage discounts to each of the price bands.

I know you can set a general percentage weekly discount on the pricing page of your listing.  And I know you can set up a separate percentage discount on the calendar page.  

The problem is that if you set up a weekly discount on the calendar page you can then only accept weekly bookings for that week and I still want to accept my minimum stay bookings of 3 days for those weeks if they come along.

Is there anyway round this.  The only way I can see of bringing down my weekly charge but still keep the income is to reduce my daily rate and increase my cleaning fee.  That would effectively bring down the weekly cost.

2 Replies 2
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Fiona197 

You need to use rulesets, wich are features of the multicalender.

Fiona197
Level 1
Taynuilt, United Kingdom

Hi

I do use rule sets, but if you give a discount for 7 days it seems to restrict your bookings to 7 days and you can't take shorter ones!