Does this look legit???

Answered!

Does this look legit???

Hi guys 

Does this look legit to you??? 

Yes the rent for each month is 721 EUR including energy off course. Also you have to pay an deposit of 1440 EUR plus 721 EUR = 2160 EUR.

I readed on their website and there says that they take care about everything.. Contract... Keys... Money....
This sounds good to me. Let me know please your position now.
The apartment can be furnished as you want.
First of all , I want to tell you that if you are ready to proceed with this transaction I will need to inform you the steps about how this service works.
You will have 2 days to inspect the apartment before your final decision to rent . I will pay the shipping costs.
This is how they work :

1) I will make the delivery papers at Airbnb services (https://www.airbnb.de) .
2) After I will make the papers for delivery they will require for your payment confirmation of the first 1 month and the guarantee deposit to the company . Airbnb will send you a delivery notification to let you know they have the Keys and the papers in their custody .
Also Airbnb will give you further instructions about the money deposit .
3) After the payment is confirmed the delivery process will start and when you will receive the keys, you will have 2 days inspection period before your final decision to rent .
4) If all is in order, you will instruct Airbnb agent to give me the money. Further rents will be sent directly to my bank account.
5) If you refuse to rent the apt , Airbnb will give you a full refund and you will give them back the keys and the contract.
If you are interested to rent the apartment please send me your information, so i can make the deal:

Name:..................
Address: ...............
City: .....................
Postal Code: ...............
Phone number:...............
A copy of your ID:...........
1 Best Answer
Lawrene0
Level 10
Florence, Canada

That is not how Airbnb works, @Martin401. It is a scam. 

View Best Answer in original post

3 Replies 3
Lawrene0
Level 10
Florence, Canada

That is not how Airbnb works, @Martin401. It is a scam. 

thank you, i thought so.  🙂

Linda108
Level 10
La Quinta, CA

The host forum is seeing more and more of this type of listing, @Martin401.  Consensus is that this is a scam.