Duplicate Listing

Tal32
Level 2
Ramat Gan, Israel

Duplicate Listing

Hey all,

this is all new to me,

i don’t know why but my listening it duplicated.

same place different prices.

how can I cancel one of the list?

7 Replies 7
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Tal32 

At this moment you have 1 active listing.

But the other one can be deactivated permanently as mentioned here:

https://www.airbnb.com/help/article/476/how-do-i-snooze-or-deactivate-my-listing

Best regards,

Emiel

Tal32
Level 2
Ramat Gan, Israel

Thank you Emil,

i did the snooze button.

That’s why you see one listing .

But before that I had to listing on the same property and both listing got me reservations .

On my calendar I want to see only one calendar not to how can I do without can I delete one of them 

Susan17
Level 10
Dublin, Ireland

@Tal32 

Can you just clarify please - so you only created the one listing, but the duplicate listing was automatically generated by the system, rather than by you? Was the duplicate listing the higher or lower priced of the two? 

To permanently delete - rather than just deactivate - the second listing, you need to either phone Airbnb CX, or email their Data Protection Officer at dpo@airbnb.com 

Dear Susan,

it was my first time to list

so I listed the apartment, I don’t know how but its asked me again to do everything from the street, that’s start my duplicate problem.

i didn’t realize that I had 2 different pricing on 2 listings that are the same.

so know I got 2 reservation from the low price calendar +1 reservation from the right calendar.

i snoozed the calendar with 2 low reservation.

but I wanna delete that Calder from my listing.

is it possible?

i don’t mind to accept the low reservations.

but  when  I will get  reviews from the low  calendar , will I see it on the one listing that know is active?

@Tal32 You can't just delete a calendar- the calendar is linked to the listing, so, as @Susan17 said, you'll have to contact Airbnb to delete the lower priced listing.

Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Tal32 

Reviews will allways remain in your account, even if they are originated from a deactivated listing. But reviews will not appear in another listing, even if it is a duplicate, as they are connected to the listing which has generated the reservation.As long the listing you want to permanently deactivate has reservations on it, it can not be deactivated permanently. So after the reservations are finished, you can deactivate the listing and it will disappear from the multicalender.

Thank you guys