Entered wrong email address

Entered wrong email address

Hey,

a friend booked for me and a couple of others via airbnb a house (i think) he asked us about our email addresses for the reservation. I've made the mistake and send him my email with a typing mistake. Everyone else received there confirmation email except me. Is there any way to change the email after they were send?

4 Replies 4
Marit-Anne0
Level 10
Bergen, Norway

@Timmy3

I am not sure I understand your question, but if it is about manage guests in the reservation, the one who made the booking can go into the itinerary, click on manage guests, then remove you, then adding you again using the correct e-mail.  

Teagan0
Level 1
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam

Hi,

I had the same problem: i was the one who booked the house but entered the wrong email while invited ( Manage guest). How can i remove the wrong email? It still appeared ib the Invited Guest menu

I just joined airbnb using my wife's email address. I am sure I fat fingered something with her address because she has recieived no confirmation and we cannot login with her email now. Is there a way to find out what I did and modify the booking to have the correct email address for her.

Unfortunately I did the exact same thing. It never verified my email so I had to call tech support. In the end I had them cancel the reservation but the dates were still locked by the host. So now I am waiting for him to unlock the dates per customer supports request so I can book it under the correct email that is now verified.