Error with payout method

Christian277
Level 1
New South Wales, Australia

Error with payout method

Hi there - I recently was alerted that the payout method that I've been using has an error. I've been using this payout method successfully for 2-years and nothing has changed with my bank account or anything else on my end. I then updated my payout method with 2 additional bank account options and have been told there is an error with those. But I know I've entered my account details correctly. It feels like the issue is on AirBnB's side. Can someone help?

Christian

7 Replies 7
Branka-and-Silvia0
Level 10
Zagreb, Croatia

@Christian277

look for another thread created yesterday about the same topic

Anne1247
Level 1
Melbourne, Australia

I've got the same issue. Payout error when nothing's changed at my end and it's been working fine for the last 12+ months!

Lyn3
Level 10
Mapleton, Australia

@Anne1247 check out many other lengthy threads on this same subject - this glitch is happening to hosts all over Australia (since the beginning of November).

Regards, Lyn.

Ann562
Level 1
Ingham, Australia

I have had the samel message sent via my email.

Lyn3
Level 10
Mapleton, Australia

@Ann562 this is being experienced by hosts Australia-wide and has been since the beginning of November. If you look elsewhere in this Community Centre, you will find a few other quite lengthy threads with comments from numerous Australian hosts.

Regards, Lyn.

Andrew-and-Belinda0
Level 2
Nuriootpa, Australia

Well you guys are not alone. I have made a number of calls and sent emails. They have acknowledged the issue is on their side. I made the point to them also that its quite interesting that I just recieved a booking today for this Saturday. Seems there is no issue with Airbnb recieving money from my guests but Airbnb seems to have an issue paying hosts. Was also informed that the issue was with just Australian hosts.  This day and age with technology its hard to believe that its near on a week and they still can't fix it. Hoping there is nothing sinister going on. As far as I am concerned, not bloody good enough. I have been using the same account for near on three years.

Krissy1
Level 3
Adelaide, Australia

Yes I am in Adelaide and having the same issue.  I messaged them a few days ago.  I received one payment, missed one, have another guest arriving today and a largeish booking next week.  I am a bit worried to be honest.  When I called last night the info either hasn't filtered through to all the support people or they were trying to delay as they asked me to check with my bank as something must have changed there.  (I already had done that so knew that wasn't the case.)