Expired request issues

Amy466
Level 2
Kigali, Rwanda

Expired request issues

I'm sure AIRBNB gets lots of suggestions but hoping this is one that would be considered. The whole notion that requests need a 24 response feels unreasonable if there is actual dialog going on. I respect Airbnb enforcing a response to inquiries but I've had several situations - one very recently where guests have not responded to questions - or had date issues etc within the 24 hours. It would be better if the 24 hours applied to the responding to a message and not to accepting or declining the specific inquiry - or at least not blocking dates when there is clearly been some exchange between guests. Anyway - I doubt Airbnb will consider this but putting it out there anyway.

Amy Pritchard
1 Reply 1
Branka-and-Silvia0
Level 10
Zagreb, Croatia

@Amy466

yes, it's been discussed many times here on CC but nothing changed. So the next time when you get a request and need additional informations then the best is to decline it and tell the guest he can submit new request when he answers your questions

Inquiries are different - you just need to answer them, don't need to preapprove or decline