What Hosts are saying

Guest who checked out 4 days ago did not return key or take all of their belongings. My Dead bolt was locked and the previous guest raised and climbed through my window to get her belongings and unlocked front door so her friend could come in my home whil... Latest reply by Linda-And-Richard0
    When making a booking, when I click on "dates", the window in which to select the dates does not drop down. Rather it stays the same side, and a scroll bar appears on the right. You can scroll down, but the window is so tight that it is almost impossibl...

ID

How do I add a photo of my
    Hi! The app will not let me sign in. The verification code sent only lets me enter 3 of the 4 numbers. I have an iPhone 7 with updated IOS 12.2. Phone has been verified on website. Issues with app phone and iPad only. HELP! Latest reply by Mindy77
    Hi Everyone, I am a new host to Airbnb and looking to get the word out there about our house that is available in Canyon Lake Tx (about an hour away from Austin) I'll be honest, I am so worried because I have only booked (one) 3-day visit. A irbnb sugg... Latest reply by Jack-and-Debbie0
    Hola! Me gustaría saber su opinión sobre el tema de reservaciones en nombre de otras personas. Si bien es algo que no apoya Airbnb tampoco es algo que frena, es decir, no cancela cuentas o manda advertencias a los huespedes de que no se debe de hacer. Y p...
    looking for .a recording studio entire house to record in any location in us just comment
    Am trying to contact you but the call keeps dropping on me
    I am a big believe in the old adage it's s much easier to apologize than to ask permission. I'm 70, not a world traveler but I've been around the block 348 times and across the pond once . I'm a Superhost, a photo /investigative journalist, I've become a ... Latest reply by Ann72