What Hosts are saying

They could have dug a little deeper, but overall, excellent article. https://qz.com/quartzy/1574182/ahead-of-its-ipo-what-even-is-airbnb-anymore/ "In the gauzy parlance of corporate tech, it is an “end-to-end” travel platform that “combines where you sta... Latest reply by Robin4
    AirBnB says we charge a security deposit, but we don't. If AirBnB is correct, how do we remove it? Also, AirBnB says our prebooking message is changing because they are retiring certain messages. I'd like to read what we currently send out, and what it... Latest reply by Jeff158
    Sent from my iPhoneBegin forwarded message:From: Denise Taylor <kdtaylorfl@gmail.com>Date: April 13, 2019 at 9:08:13 AM EDTTo: Jeff Carroll <carrolj3@gmail.com>Subject: FYINot sure if you keep up with this stuff in Jax but it might affect you.Jim Love (Du... Latest reply by Jeffrey270
    Hi I had a guest want to extend her booking for an extra day. However when she did this, the charge for doing that was very expensive compared to the rate she was paying for the nights of her original booking. As a host I am happy for her to have the ex... Latest reply by Paul1255
    Hi, yesterday I read a message that Airbnb guarantees for a 10% discount your pay-out in case the guest cancels the trip. I would like to opt for that. Is the option still available? Heleen
    Received the following email yesterday, did everyone with a security deposit receive this or am I being used as some kind of a laboratory chimp? I wonder what the mysterious "improvements to the security deposit feature" might be. I hope the update might ... Latest reply by Pippa13
    Hi, I have a Turkish guest who want to stay for a month in my 1 bed house with his wife and 2 daughters, he will be at work everyday but wife and kids will be home all day , I advertise upto 2 guest, how do I go about this, he could squeeze them in but I... Latest reply by Emma646
    It is 2:22am (Florida Eastern Time) and I have been expecting a Guest since 3pm. Usually guests give me a rough timetable of when they will arrive but this guest did not. The length of their stay is over 1 week but they have not arrived. for precautionary... Latest reply by Gordon0