Exporting bookings list?

Exporting bookings list?

Hello all, can anyone tell me is there a way to export a listing of the dates/numbers of guests booked to a file such as excel/word/.pdf? I want to provide to my caretaker. I am not looking to export booking details into my calendar – I just want to be able to print off a list. The dashboard page has the details but spread out over multiple screens. I've searched the help-files but not found anything.

On the "Upcoming Reservations" it doesn't seem to display the number of guests.

Thanks for any advice!

Warm regards,

Kirsty

Second Floor Harbourside Apartment with river view

6 Replies 6
David-and-Fiona0
Level 10
Panglao, Philippines

In the account section you can chose history by month and future transactions then export it as a CSV file. 

Many thanks David and Fiona. This report doesnt seem to show the number of guests staying.

Do you know is there any way to include that too?

Thanks!

Kirsty

Second Floor Harbourside Apartment with river view

There is no such feature and Airbnb is not willing to add this important feature into their export list.  The only way to do is to parse this information yourself.

Laura1472
Level 1
Laguna Beach, CA

VRBO does it beautifully. Wish Airbnb did the same. Hope to hear that this feature gets added. I need it for the same reason.

I am looking into the idea of providing manually exported sheets for whoever needs it. I do this already for the listing I manage. Do you think this will be of any interest?

Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

Hello @Kirsty ,

Maybe make your caretaker a co-host, then he/she has access to you details

https://www.airbnb.com/help/article/1243/what-s-a-co-host

You could also goto your "list of reservations" and create a pdf of it.

Best regards, Emiel