Extend stays + Guest Credit

Kellie-and-Joachim0
Level 1
New York, United States

Extend stays + Guest Credit

Hello,

We currently have guests who would like to extend their stay. Since it is a reservation in progress, I cannot alter the reservation and need to do so.

Also, we have guets we would like to offer a stay on credit from a previously canceled reservation. Please let me know how to proceed.

Thanks so much.

Best,

Kellie

2 Replies 2
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Kellie-and-Joachim0 

1. You can change a reservation by extending it (before it started or during the reservation).

https://www.airbnb.com/help/article/50/i-m-a-host--how-do-i-make-a-change-to-a-confirmed-reservation

2. You can sent the guest a special offer or let them make the booking and amend the price afterwards (by changing the reservation's price)

Best regards,

Emiel

Hello I have the same situation. The instructions in the link you provided does not match what I am seeing. When I click on "change reservation" I dont see the option to "submit alteration". All I get is a calendar which is not allowing me to keep the same arrival date (which has already passed as my guest has started her stay) when I add days to extend the stay. Is there somethgin I am missing?

Thanks, Kathy