What Hosts are saying

We booked a place to stay through AirBnb at Mediterranean@Ximending on 6 May 2017 for the span of 1 week from 30 December to 6 January. We were shocked to learned that our booking was canceled and fully refunded on 27 November 2017. We appreciate the full... Latest reply by Marzena4
    We have just had an instant booking from a guest and AirBnB says that the guest has 1 host review. Why can't I see the review for this guest - she must have one otherwise she wouldn't have been given an instant booking?Also, there is no photograph attache...
    I booked a place for the end of January, when I was looking up the street address it came up on a well know real estate site for rent. I am now worried the host won't honour our booking and we won't find out until we are about to travel... What happens in... Latest reply by Jim-and-Marcia0
    I am trying to verify my indentification in my booking request but the "Start ID Verification" pop-up does not allow me to click to move on in the verification process. Anyone else run into this problem? Latest reply by Sora0
    Hi, can anyone explain to me how I can add someone to stay for at least 3 nights over a month?How can I set the timetable, but only from 25th December to accommodate at least 3 nights?Thanke you! Mihaela Latest reply by Mihaela9
    Hello Community,I have a guest that is scheduled for July 18th through August 31st.... that is 44 nights and over $5,000. This is acutually a company that is booking for an electrician that will be in my area for a extended period of time. This is the e... Latest reply by Stephen207
    So, I got a polite note from a guest asking if she could add a day staying for 5 days instead of 4. Since the location wasn't booked for that extra day, I was fine with it, and asked that the guest submit an alteration.When I received the alteration reque... Latest reply by Tiare0
    Hi. I joined Airbnb in early November of this year and I’m renting a bedroom in my house. I’ve used the discounts recommended by Airbnb and have not gotten any reservations. Any suggestions? Latest reply by Quincy
    I wanted to book a place through airbnb, found the right place and proceeded to payment, I did fil in all the information, but as soon as I wanted to confirm my booking this error message keeps popping "Error Failed to find processor". This is the first t... Latest reply by Quincy