Extra Guests

Rosey2
Level 2
Durban, South Africa

Extra Guests

Good Afternoon Airbnb Hosts

I have a small two bedroom cottage and can accomadate a maximum of 4 guests. When my guests arrived they asked me if they could have a few (in my eyes means 2-5 people) friends over before the rugby (which was in 3 hours), i agreed even though I have a no visitor policy. I didnt anticipate the amout of people and there must have been about 20 people on my property!!! I thought they would leave after going to the rugby, but they didnt end up going because no one left the property. When i woke up in the morning I had messages from my neighbours complaining about broken bottles in the road and apparently they were making a lot of noise. When we went down there were at least 8 people on my property still (not even sure where or if they slept). i told them that i have an additional charge of R1000 per a extra guest to really try discourage it and if they didnt leave I would charge them. I currently (2pm) have two guys passed out in my garden. This is not what I want around my family (I have a 2 year old and a 1 year old) Im not sure what to do now because they are mostly men and I feel intimadated. How do you go ahead submitting the extra charge? And how to I avoid having these kind of guests in the future?

0 Replies 0