What Hosts are saying

I was offered a travel credit when airbnb made a mistake on a trip. So all the money I paid to stay in South Beach (but was not able to use) along with some amount they added (I think $90 in addition) was supposed to be available for my use. I just booked... Latest reply by Sally6
    Aloha, Fellow Hawaii Co-hosts. I'm just wondering about how you are reporting and paying TAT and GE on your co-hosting earnings. In my case, I receive a percentage of the reservation and the cleaning fee. Who is responsible for the TAT? The owner of the...
    I had a group of 14 (yes 14) stay in my 4 bedroom home and they were only there for 6 hours. I had to ask them via text/email to be out by 11am (check out) but every time I sent them a reply to " we need to stay later" I would reply back that I had other ... Latest reply by Ute42
    Hi I made an account that I thought I marked as that I had to approve a guest before they could come and I see a guest has been booked for tomorrow. I am new tonairbnb but I'm not comfortable with this man coming to my apartment. How can I delete m,y Airb... Latest reply by Quincy
    Hello, I'm an italian guy that lives and works in England. I'm am the owner of an house in Italy and I would like to rent it via Airbnb during the summer.I'm going to receive the payments in my bank account in England, so I would like to know if the money... Latest reply by Cormac0
    Ok HiiThis is ahmed **Im hosting on airbnb for more than 2 years now.Recently i had got some payments pending for this month ie may 2018.I called up airbnb customer care.There was Mr Jhon who assisted me on my payouts and assured me that itll reach u by t... Latest reply by Mike340
    • AE4A4100-1D62-4F79-8D37-90D54FA1DE91.png
    Hi there, I'm trying to make a reservation and I get the: Oops, we're unable to complete this bookingUnable to perform action. Please try again through the website or contact support if you need immediate assistance. Error. Also when I try to get to t... Latest reply by Andrei49