What Hosts are saying

New host here! For my very first booking I had a terrible experience. The couple arrived a full night ahead of schedule, and at 1 am in the morning (this is a shared space not a full house/apartment). They then told me that because they attempted to ca... Latest reply by PaulaAndBob0
    I accidentally cancelled a reservation/booking and now I can't get the guest to re book my listing. It looks as if it's unavialable on their end and on my end it says that it will remain blocked to avoid future cancellations. Very frustrating! Any help ap... Latest reply by Anna-Marie6
    Hi everyoneJust wondering if anyone can tell me what they do about cleaning and the expectations if someone stays for over a week plus.The one off cleaning fee is charged to the customer when they book but if they were staying say 4 weeks, how often would... Latest reply by Sandra811
    Hi, there. My name is YB who is a trip host in Seoul. Nice to meet you Airbnb Trips give a great interface and host support but I found some points that can be more improved.I wrote my thoughts on Korean blog and got the attention of others. This time, I ...
    I have already hosted some people in my flat, and I am not able to settle a payement method to receive money. Everytime I manage to set my IBAN and swift code, the confirmation call is need, and it calls another number which is not my number and I never i...
    Hello, Prior to approving a prospective guest's stay at my home I'd like to be able to read past reviews on that guest from other hosts. I don't see a way to do that. I do see where a guest has been verified. And, I see where Airbnb indicates how many pri... Latest reply by Sarah977
    Hello, I just posted my first Air BnB property. It's all showing as listed, but does not appear in search results (even when I narrow down the search / look at the map) and when I click the share link it just sends me to a generic Air BnB welcome page. ... Latest reply by Jutta-Dudley0
    Salve, ho effettuato una prenotazione su airbeb con pagamento dilazionato.Il problema è che non riesco più a ricordare la scadenza della seconda rata e la somma precisa.Qualcuno sa dove si possono controllare queste informazioni?Grazie mille Latest reply by Quincy