What Hosts are saying

Hi! I am wondering if there is liability with guests if something were to happen when using something included in the rental. Ex. A kayak or trampoline. Do I need liability insurance or do I my guests need to sign a waiver. Latest reply by Shelley112
    How do I get the map that shows all the search results for a particular area? Latest reply by Quincy
    Why can't Airbnb be proactive to make sure all properties are visable on the area location map.Very poor mapping algorhythm for a billion dollar company. Might be time for Airbnb to have a few employees to help the people making them crazy money.I've been... Latest reply by Matthew285
    Had guest did not have any indoor voice! It was OK when there were no other guests but when 2 more parties showed up all was great until 1 party went to bed and guest and 2nd party stayed up. He kept talking loud. Our residence is upstairs with a radie... Latest reply by Matthew285
    I'm a host (Superhost). I got a request from a woman inquiring about staying in my Airbnb. I accepted the request only to find out later that it's the woman's daughter, two sisters, and a boyfriend who are booking presumably without the mother's knowledge... Latest reply by Ute42