What Hosts are saying

Hello! We just started hosting last month, and I wanted to see how we were faring as far as page views. We've had 5 bookings, 2 of them completed, and yet the "PROGRESS" dashboard of the Host area comes up with no data - 0 reviews, 0 views, 0 everything. ... Latest reply by Letti0
    Hello Everyone, I had a guest stay at my house for New Years eve with 5 guests. I told her that there were no parties allowed several times and she said ok. Well they had a party, not only that but after teling her that there were no more than 5 people al... Latest reply by Sara455
    Hi,I was wondering if I can set the pricing for each room. My listing currently says $75 per night and what I meant was $75 per room. I even got 4 guests in my 3 bedroom house for 2 nights and it only charges for the amount of nights, not rooms used per n... Latest reply by Carolyn233
    Hi I need someone to refer this or to tell me how to get to the right form on the website please. The problem is my old email address I no longer have access to. It was set up by default as the same as my facebook account originally. Since then the email... Latest reply by Emiel1
    i need to add pet fees and parking fees to guests check out like the cleaning fees I DO NOT WANT TO PERSONALLY COLLECT THEMi can't seem to get in tunch with any one thAT CAN HELP ME help
    Hi I have a booking coming up in my air b n b but the person has only one review which is bad , I really don't want to host this person but don't know what's best to do cancel and lose ratings super host etc or can I take a deposit thank you ? Latest reply by Christina355