Failed verification on 'Trips' despite successful payment

Kevin453
Level 1
Jakarta, Indonesia

Failed verification on 'Trips' despite successful payment

Hello, I'm Kevin, this is my first experience using Airbnb, but i do feel uncomfortable with it because i have tried to book a listing, which was already pre-approved by the host, when i proceed to payment, there was an error somehow so when i retried to click 'complete booking' it said that 'you have already submit that request'.

Finally, my booking is not registered although my credit card had been charged. I cannot find my booking in 'Trips' it said that just failed verification and when i click that nothing happens just go back to homepage.

Please help!

Big thanks.

18 Replies 18
Deivydas0
Level 1
Vilnius, Lithuania

same issue here. Just contacted airbnb and waiting for solution.

William1136
Level 1
Fort Lauderdale, FL

did anyone ever solve this? 

Sitanshu0
Level 1
Mumbai, IN

I am a Host and same issue has happened to a potential customer i.e. "Failed Verification" . However the potential customers credit card got refunded within the hour. But now neither am I able to send him an offer again and neither is the potential customer able to make payment for the booking. How do I help the customer

Meagan56
Level 1
Oceanside, NY

Any resolution to this? This is exactly what happened to me today it's so annoying. Worst part is Airbnb says it's refunded but my bank account doesn't so now I have to wait to rebook my trip!