What Hosts are saying

Dear All Airbnb Host,Recently i got a cancellation. The guest get thr 50% refund as policy. But after few day she ask for more. And airbnb also send me a email, ask me to response in 3 day time.1) if i accept then she will get more refund. No need to repl... Latest reply by Bob43
    Someone hacked my Airbnb account. Now is everything is ок. On my listing https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/11766351 is showing it is listed, but it isn't, I can not see it on the map or anywhere. I already contacted Airbnb (mail, Twitter, Facebook, they don't ... Latest reply by Nikola12
    Hi there, we we are essentially listing our home so it is only available when the family is traveling. How can I block the calendar to reflect this and then only open up the holiday periods? thank you, andrew Latest reply by Karen257
    Hi out there,Still trying to work out the Airbnb web site.I have opted for the (Booking Window 3 months) Dates randomly open up as they come inside the window. I would like to make dates available myself. Can I make block all dates till I open them myself... Latest reply by Babs0