What Hosts are saying

I started to list my apartment earlier this year and it worked. But today I am searching for apartments in my area and my rental does not show up. I have a minimum stay, and is only available over holiday periods, but I put in dates that reflect that.Any... Latest reply by Margot21
    The AirBNB search does not work. Return zero result. The screenshots are attached. The attached is my experience. I have 2 listings in Sosua. One of them since 2013.None of them is searchable. None of them is rented since 2013. I search for example anythi... Latest reply by Karen-and-Brian0
    I tried to upload my on to the page that asked me to verify my ID and I am unable to upload my j.peg file from my computer pictures file. The system tells that my files are too big and that my file cannot exceed 8mg. I am not too sure how to cut my file d... Latest reply by Scott80
    Hi all, it says Woo! You got ₫1,694,258 travel credit, but when I book a trip on Airbnb, at payment page, it does not show this money for me to use. Strange! Latest reply by Michelle151
    Hey Y'all, do any of you hosts here in Philadelphia now of alternatives to Lyft and Uber until the services get the all clear to operate? I've had mixed reviews with alot of taxi services here. Thanks for any ideas. Deborah
    Does anyone know why my last review is not posted in order ie. I can see it 3 pages down as such I wuold think they should apper in order they were giving. Latest review on top and then one before that on so on.... Latest reply by Vishal2