Fake Listing that AirBNB refuses to take down

Iftikhar0
Level 2
Centurion, South Africa

Fake Listing that AirBNB refuses to take down

https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/39609358?s=67&shared_item_type=1&virality_entry_point=1&sharer_id=51992...

This is a Fake listing of my Holiday Home, been contacted by numerous guests who have paid their deposits . I have contacted AirBNB numerous times to indicate this is a fake listing and should be blocked, with no success, they don't answers their telephones

I am concerned about my families safety should one of these scammed guests approach us...

Appreciate assistance 

Thank you

33 Replies 33
Elena87
Level 10
СПБ, Russia

Zandie
November 2019
The host canceled this reservation 3 days before arrival. This is an automated posting.

Looks  like Zandie missed out on the ''Unobstructed sweeping ocean views from all the rooms''.
Iftikhar0
Level 2
Centurion, South Africa

The scary part is someone approached our security mentioning they had booked my house today...Lucky were turned away by security . AirBNB is endangering lives surely there must be some case for litigation and a class action suit for their irresponsible business practices

René137
Level 7
Montreal, Canada

And since we're all clicking on this listing the AirBnb algorithm is probably giving it more visibility on the search. It shows me this when I see it:

This place is getting a lot of attention.

It’s been viewed 297 times in the past week.
Branka-and-Silvia0
Level 10
Zagreb, Croatia

@Iftikhar0 

I just checked and it is gone.... at least for now