What Hosts are saying

Hi,I have a guest with a booking made 3 weeks before arrival and then guest ask me to cancel 4 days before arrival. The cancellation policy is setup strict. So, the guest just loose all (in my case $39, not a big deal).Now, the host is upset and send me s... Latest reply by David126
    Hi there, I have noticed that the prices of my rooms changes from the amount I have set in the pricing settings to what gets shown on the public listing. For example: One twin bedroom is $45 per night for first person but on the public listing it's $42. A... Latest reply by Anna-and-Philip0
    My listing under Amenities section shows that my place is pet-friendly but I have not offered a pet-friendly rental and can't see where to adjust this in Amenities section. Has this happened to anyone else and can you offer help? Latest reply by Lawrene0
    I need advice. I rent out my entire condo in a ski town and my guests just checked in for the night. He is upset because it says in the listing there is a free bus around Steamboat. There is in fact a free bus around Steamboat and the listing says "There ... Latest reply by Dede0
    I live in a home and we are renting the entire upstairs (2 bedrooms and a game room). We want the listing to reflect this but we are only allowed to list one bedroom or entire house. We opted to list this house as 1 bedroom and then put in the descripti... Latest reply by Rosalie-And-Kevin0
    i had a guest checking in and checking out after 10 mins. when i asked if if everything was ok he just said the place is no good which i don,t know what he means by that. i think the guest was expecting to be staying alone in the apartment. what i wanted ... Latest reply by Emile2