Payment refund

Payment refund

I have a booking of the guest Andy booked via the Air BNB. However, our resort can not accomodate his stay because the Villa has in trouble in great maintainances because of the wet rainning season & last flood.

So, please kindly refund the guest payment.

Booking arrives 26 Dec 17 in The Villa Hoi An.

Many thanks,

** Tien

Sales Manager

6 Replies 6
Raffaele-and-Astrid0
Level 10
Coogee, Australia

Hi @Tien2

Wrong place for this kind of issue.

if you have to cancel his reservation go through your profile options in: "your reservations" form there you can cancel and refound your guest.

but is a really bad start, so try to find another solution for your guest, and try to avoid to cancel.

if you need to contact Airbnb, here you can find the contact details: 

https://community.airbnb.com/t5/Community-Help/Contact-Airbnb-A-Community-Help-Guide/m-p/16589#U1658...

good luck 

Cheers raf

Thank Mr. Raffaele so much,

However, i would like to notify that could Air BNB can refund the payment of the guest as the guest will cancel their booking.

Best regards,

Tien

Raffaele-and-Astrid0
Level 10
Coogee, Australia

Hi @Tien2

I already explain to you what you have to do in the other post that you wrote 20 minutes ago, if you keep going to write in the community,  nothing is going to happen. 😄

cheers Raf

Marit-Anne0
Level 10
Bergen, Norway

You must contact airbnb.  Use the search window above for finding the community help guides.

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

@Tien2 You need to contact BNB urgently so they can try and help the guest secure alternative accommodation and process their refund.

As the manager of multiple properties you should have the BNB contact number to hand. If you don't look at the 1st post on Community Help all the ways of contacting BNB are listed.

You should ask BNB to cancel under extenuating circumstances on your side or they will list this as a host cancellation and your will be penalised.

Thanks Helen,

Please give me BNB phone number to contact.

Best regards,