What Hosts are saying

Hi, Im a new host. I hosted only 2 parties of guests. How do i view my guest's past reviews? I had accepted the guests without knowing that i can see their past reviews. Now that they have checked out, can i still see their past reviews? thanks. Latest reply by Alice-and-Jeff0
    Hi All,My listing is set to accept instant bookings. If people make inquiries and I answer their questions but don't pre-approve or decline them, will it harm my response rate?I don't rush to pre-approve because I've seen in previous posts that it could b... Latest reply by Justin90
    Not seeing the co-host options for my listing, want to setup for wife and friend... do I need to do something for the option to appear or is it not available for some reason? Latest reply by Neal10
    HI I am a host who only lets out their aparmtnent when we are awawy. My partner and I are overseas at the moment. I had arragne for 2 bookngs of guests to be in our apartment whilst away. there was one morning between change of guests. I arrangeed for a... Latest reply by David126
    My account have been compromised as today I received a confirmation mail from this https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/16171914 listing at Champagne, France, but I never did this reservation for tomorrow, I'm not even in Europe right now, they sent a couple of m... Latest reply by Clare0
    • Taiwan hackers
    We are new to this community. How do we set different pricing for different rooms. We have three rooms. Can you help? Thanks a lot Latest reply by Victoria57
    Hi! I am a new host to Airbnb and would greatly appreciate guidance on being a host. Here are some of my questions:How does Airbnb work? How do they get compensated? How do we get paid? If we live in the US do we declare this in our taxes? Are their addit... Latest reply by David126
    Hi I'd like to move my host listing onto a new AirBnB account as my partner and I would like to manage the listing together. I would like to avoid having to re-make the listing and would like to take the positive reviews with the listing if possible. Does... Latest reply by Helen3
    Hii Everyone, I am new, but i have hosted several times. I dont know whether I have to make a new conversation or just join to this discussion since it has the same problem with me. Now, I am having a cancellation case for long term reservation (1 month... Latest reply by Refki0