Feedback.

Emily799
Level 1
Shelburne, VT

Feedback.

Hello. I had a guest give feedback that amenities were missing that weren’t. I’m wondering if this was an error and she checked off the items that were actually there. Will this affect me? 

2 Replies 2
Mike1034
Level 10
Mountain View, CA

@Emily799 Amenities are shown privately to you only. As long as the guest gave you a good public review with 5 stars, and 5s in each category, you are fine.

I have had guest who wrote great public reviews and chose several complements but gave me an overall 4 stars. In each category, all 5 stars as well. That is the flaw of Airbnb review system. I also have encountered guest who did not follow house rules and made damages to my property and left me a retaliatory review with lies.

With more experience, you will take them lightly since nobody can control what other people say as long as you have done your diligent work.

@Emily799 I wouldn't worry about it.

I had the same thing from a guest who left me a 5 star review but gave private feedback that it would be nice if I provided shampoo & conditioner. He clearly didn't listen to me when I showed him round the apartment, read the house manual, look in the bathroom cabinet & see the huge selection of shampoos or ask me where they were during his 5 day stay...