Finding a co-host

Brian893
Level 2
Austin, TX

Finding a co-host

Greetings, 

I am currently in the NE part of Austin and looking for someone who can co-host for me while im out of town. On airbnb it allows you to add a co-host, only if you know then personally,  but what if you dont know anyone? I would like for airbnb to add a functionality where they can just allow Hosts to select from a list of individuals who've already opted themselves to become a co-host (maybe in the future?). But anyways suggestions/advice are welcomed. Thanks

8 Replies 8
Paul1255
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Brian893 

Airbnb used to run the very service you suggest, before closing it last year!

They now partner with large management companies (in major areas anyway) so favour this approach to matching local hosts together, which I suppose doesn't generate them any money.

Most of these companies won't be able to support hosts on an occassional basis, like if you happen to be out of town- so are unless you want to use them full-time!

A host here on the CC has said he's going to create a co-host matching forum, but I don't know when that would happen or how he would advertise it.

Hey Paul, thanks for reaching out. I was starting to assume that was the case and am glad that they at least allow us to post blogs in order to seek assistance. 

Chase49
Level 2
San Diego, CA

Hey Brian!

My wife and I are superhost looking to help others achieve that same status! Our pricing is very competitive and we take pride in our properties. Take a look at our website and let me know if it's something that may interest you! 

Cheers!

Hostingmade-easy.com

Cohost1
Level 3
Littleton, CO

Hey Brian, 

Would love to have the opportunity to work with you. Our company Cohost.com has capabilities to provide full-service STR support,  and property management, or any level in between. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions about our services.

Thanks

Trey
Cohost.com
Director of Real Estate & Development
Realtor ® / Broker Associate

Sure thing! I am currently in austin and I see you're in CO. Do you guys also have services out here? Also what would be a great way to contact you guys? Thanks 

Hi Brian, Sorry for the late reply. We have territory managers located in Houston, Saint Louis, and now Seattle. Can you call me or email me when you have a moment to discuss?

Trey**

Thanks

**[Phone number hidden due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines]

Trey
Cohost.com

Hey Brian,

Just wanted to follow up to see if your still needing cohosting services. Call me at **

Thanks

**[Phone number hidden due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines]

Trey
Cohost.com
Alexis556
Level 2
Arlington, TX

Hi Brian. 

My name is Alexis and I am interested in co-hosting. I do live in Dallas but Austin is a trip I take all too often and would love to see if you are still looking for a co-host for your home! Please let me know if you are still looking.