First time coupon

Answered!
Dylan-Thomas1
Level 2
Iloilo City, Philippines

First time coupon

Good day,

I tried to book a listing, and used my coupon. Unfortunately there was an error processing my request to book. After being navigated back to the payment page, I no longer had my coupon. Below is a summary of what happened

- I TRIED booking a listing

- an error occurred

- I was UNABLE to book the listing

- my coupon is now UNAVAILABLE

Please help, thanks!

1 Best Answer
Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico

@Dylan-Thomas1  You would need to contact Airbnb directly to sort this out for you- this is just a discussion forum for hosts and guests. Contact info for Airbnb customer service can be found in the "Contact Airbnb" post on the first page of this Help forum.

View Best Answer in original post

3 Replies 3
Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico

@Dylan-Thomas1  You would need to contact Airbnb directly to sort this out for you- this is just a discussion forum for hosts and guests. Contact info for Airbnb customer service can be found in the "Contact Airbnb" post on the first page of this Help forum.

Linda108
Level 10
La Quinta, CA

@Dylan-Thomas1 ,  @Sarah977   is correct.  The use of the coupon is all automated and sometimes there is a system error that only human intervention can help.  Here the a guide Sarah referenced.

https://community.withairbnb.com/t5/Help/Contact-Airbnb-A-Community-Help-Guide/m-p/16165#M728

Dylan-Thomas1
Level 2
Iloilo City, Philippines

Thanks so much!