Getting error while hosting: To activate your listing please update the routing rule by going to preference >Routing Rules

Getting error while hosting: To activate your listing please update the routing rule by going to preference >Routing Rules

Screenshot_2020-08-01-19-58-44-23_2d6e288b86592576bd2b65b14a1fc55b.jpg

I am trying to host my property but i am getting Routing preference error. App show my 85% listing is completed. My payout has been verified and I have set my payout preference still i i am getting error. Please help. Thanks in advance. 

6 Replies 6
Debra300
Level 10
Gros Islet, Saint Lucia

@Rohan56,

You should check that you've not fat fingered an account or routing number.

@Debra300 no. My account has been successfully verified. I have added 2 accounts i tried switching in between them but i am getting same error. 

Debra300
Level 10
Gros Islet, Saint Lucia

@Rohan56,

Do you get the same error message with different browsers?  Also, do you have the ability to try on another laptop/PC?

@Debra300 yes i tried from chrome and opera, i tried from 3 different laptops also i tried from 2 different mobiles. I even tried incognito mode and desktop site while using mobile. I am getting same error.

Debra300
Level 10
Gros Islet, Saint Lucia

@Rohan56,

I know this is asking the obvious, but have you contacted Airbnb customer service?  If so, were you able to speak with a person that could help you?  Since the large layoffs of Airbnb employees in May, it's been very difficult to speak with someone that can actually provide assistance.

My other question is about the location of the accounts that you've tried to enter for your payout methods. Are the address and tax ID information that you have listed for yourself in the same country as the payout accounts?  The reason why I ask is that many countries require a source of funds declaration for each inbound transfer of foreign funds.  I go through this every time that I transfer money from the US to St. Lucia.  I don't think that Airbnb can systematically support sending funds to anywhere other than the host's stated country of residence.

If none of my questions trigger a possible cause or solution, the next thing that I would suggest is to delete your account: https://www.airbnb.com/help/article/240/how-do-i-deactivate-or-delete-my-account.  Then ask a family member or close friend to try to open an account (you will likely need a new email address), list your spaces, and add you as an additional tax payer on the account.  You can then change the default payout tax payer to yourself: https://www.airbnb.com/help/article/417/how-do-i-change-my-taxpayer-information.

@Debra300 oh no. I have wasted 3 weeks to find solution. I will contact support team. And thank you 🙂