Getting support from airbnb is impossible.

Andrew1310
Level 2
Kingston upon Thames, United Kingdom

Getting support from airbnb is impossible.

airbnb published a review by a white male guest who said the residents in my building "smell like ass" and they refuse to remove his comments. If you try and get help you end up  dealing with 50 filipino call centre employees  who have no authority and no managers

*Content hidden, inline with the Community Guidelines. Please review here: Community Center Guidelines*

2 Replies 2
Paul1255
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Andrew1310 I hope you're well.

The review doesn't mention residents smelling, but the building- did the guest give you private feedback about residents in your building?

"Look elsewhere the building has character, but it smells of ass, mould and damp, it is well overpriced for no wifi no television I moved elsewhere I didn't stay."

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

A little ironic @Andrew1310  that while complaining about your 'white' guest making racist remarks (which aren't actually in his public review) that you complain about 'Phillipino call centre staff'.

By the way if there is a separate toilet not next to the bathroom in another part of the building, you should look to install a sink in the toilet so people can wash their hands after using it.