What Hosts are saying

Hi everyone, I have 2 dorm rooms - Each room has 6 beds. Is there anyway to list down it as the shared room in a dorm because right now I can't find those option when setting up the page. I've trried it with multiple type like hotel/ b&b but it the pricin... Latest reply by Marzena4
    If I receive a request for 3 nights (example: Sept 1,2,3) and I only have Sept 1 & 2 available I will decline the offer and when AIRBNB asks why I click "Because the dates are not available." Then AIRBNB will automatically block off those three nights e... Latest reply by Tyler42
    Hello, We have a cottage in Colorado and are new to Airbnb this past month. Today I received an instant booking reservation for March for $48/night when it clearly shows on our site (when I go in without logging in and when friends go in) that the fee is... Latest reply by Chris920
    Hi,I planned a last minute trip during 3/28-3/29 to stay and visit family for only two days and one night. I booked it on 3/25. I had a medical emergency today, but won't be able to see a doctor until later on next week. I suffer from health issues and wi... Latest reply by Quincy
    I have been trying to find my own property listing in El Cortijo Grande, Almeria, Spain, but I cannot see it anywhere. I am wondering why I have had no enquiries for quite some time, and if I can't find my own property, then who else can. It's "Stunnin... Latest reply by Quincy
    Hi everyone, I officially became a host this week after using Airbnb as a guest for some years now. I was very excited to receive my first reservation request within hours of listing my place! Maybe just really good luck/timing, but it's certainly given... Latest reply by Quincy
    Dear Hosters,I am still so new into the airbnb hosting and was asking for some references from whoever won't mind giving me a reference.Here is my link if you would wish and I assure you that I am no disappointment to hosting.Link: https://www.airbnb.com/... Latest reply by Antony27