What Hosts are saying

Dear , Today I come back to my account at airbnb and I lost all old information : trip , confirmation ...How I can get it back My account : [Personal information hidden for safety reasons] I have booked at airbnb Latest reply by Lizzie
    Confirmation code[Code hidden for safety reasons]R569.80 ZAR x 30 Nights(this includes the 78% discount i have put in monthly stay discount)R17094.00 ZARCleaning FeesR600.00 ZARSpecial offer(Please explain this special offer discount?)−-R15540.00 ZARAirbn... Latest reply by Andrea1407
    Has anyone who started Airbnb not been paid right away or had those payments continue to get added up and delayed longer and longer??We are talking to Airbnb and not getting good response from them of why this keeps happening.We have had 4 people stay so ... Latest reply by Amber-and-Joe0
    ADVICE URGENTLY NEEDED ....I have still not received payment from a previous guests stay who checked out exactly 2 weeks ago ( they stayed 5 nights ) . I have been booked out since with other guests and I have received their payment ( which is usually alw... Latest reply by Amanda470
    My family and I have been road tripping across the southwest for the past 3 weeks and starting DURING the second half of the trip, I stopped receiving messages from hosts with door codes, discharge instructions, inquiries, etc which, as you can imagine, i... Latest reply by Ashley286