What Hosts are saying

Hi thereI left a review for one on my guest Jacky who was here last week and the one before but it doesn't seem to appear on her end. She also left me one but I'm unable to see it. I tried to resubmit a new one but it's not going through.
    I received a booking from Booking.com and one from Airbnb one hour apart, the calendars hadn't synced in that time being it was very early hours of the morning both are for the same dates, the one from booking.com came through first so I want to honour th... Latest reply by Rhonda70
    We've been lucky to host many airbnb employees over the years, and they are almost univerally great guests. A few years ago, an airbnb-employee / guest told me that airbnb employees are only allowed to book rooms with a Flexible or Moderate cancelation po...
    I'm a host and my payments go to Paypal.I was wondering if I can get payments sent to my bank account in the USA.I can't seem to get an option for that. It asks for an address and not a bank account info.Cristina
    When the guest clicks the final Booking it states 'currency mismatch' and wants them to switch to USD not $AUS? We are both located in Western Australia. I have checked my Pricing settings and it shows as $AUS. Any ideas please. Latest reply by Micheal5
    i have a uint which is R 2590 per night and a person just booked it for a month and it devides the price into 30days so it R 51 per night! it should be R 77,700!in the minimum nightly settings i put R 2590 and maximum nightly R 2690 and a monthly discount...
    Hello! Trying to figure out how to edit the number of rooms my home can support. I currently have it listed showing that renters can rent the whole house but want to adjust it to reflect that I only want to rent 2 bedrooms without cancelling any of the re... Latest reply by Shan16