What Hosts are saying

Hello! Please tell me, did anyone encounter such a problem as a host. The ads have an instant booking function, but when I look in the search, I see my ad only when I turn off the instant booking. Several calls to the support service did not give any resu... Latest reply by Helen213
    Hi! It's my first time as a host. My guests checked in yesterday and paid by card. I didn't receive any email or message on Airbnb as the payment has been made. Is it that right? My guests leave in two days and I want to make sure they paid, but have no e... Latest reply by Jeff158
    I'm looking at a place I'd like to book, and all the reviews are mostly good. The host sounds friendly and helpful, and the only problems reported are little things that don't bother me. However, all the reviews (there's only a handful) are from 2016 and ... Latest reply by Lyndsey2
    Hello everyone My husband and i have just purchased a 100 year old rail hotel recently and want to list it on AirBNB. There are 8 rooms with different configurations and different pricing. My understanding is that I need to set up mulitple listings under... Latest reply by Melanie467
    HI there When I made the resevration with my Marrakech host in June, 2018, the cancellation policy is flexible which means I can get 100% refund on the nighly costs and cleaning fee. The only thing I need to pay is Airbnb service fee. However, recently wh... Latest reply by Beth290