Guests viewed your property but booked elsewhere

Sandi14
Level 5
Surf City, NC

Guests viewed your property but booked elsewhere

Has anyone been able to adjust their sharing setting as instructed in the email you get telling you guests have viewed your property but have booked elsewhere?

it says you have to edit your sharing settings in order to view the places the guests have booked instead of yours. But I can’t find where to do this.

8F87D955-1C6B-4ECD-BF66-0B28196DC83E.png

150EAB1D-BAC8-49BE-878D-F1D62785F337.png

4 Replies 4
Elena87
Level 10
СПБ, Russia

@Sandi14 

If you click on 'listings' you will find under the 'pricing' tab the  'sharing settings' section where you can edit.

Lisa723
Level 10
Quilcene, WA

@Sandi14 @Elena87 I did this some time ago and have received exactly zero information as a result.

Same here - Several months and no information. It feels unlikely that it hasn't happened (ie someone looks at our listing and then books elsewhere with a host who is also sharing data. As a result I've stopped sharing!

Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico

@Sandi14 I don't find ths information in any way useful, myself. Many guests might look at all the listings in a given area, without any filters, so many might not even fit their criteria, but they are only going to end up booking one. If a host gets satisfied guests who leave good reviews and are content with the amount of bookings they are getting, I don't see any value in checking out what guests have booked "instead".