Guidebook

Answered!
Bente4
Level 1
Geiranger, Norway

Guidebook

Hi, 

One of my guests had printet out the guidebook before visiting us. They left it at the house. 

It is great. But I cant find where I can print it out the same way that my guest did. Please guide me 🙂 

1 Best Answer
Steve143
Level 10
Limerick, Ireland

Hello @Bente4,

Click on "Host" and then on "Manage listings" in the menu. Then click on the "Manage listing" button for the listing concerned.

Then click on "Listing details" and scroll down to the "Guidebook" section. Then click on the "Edit" button for that section.

Click on the "Print guidebook" link and then on the "Print guidebook" button.

That will open your print dialogue box where you select the printer and desired settings.

Steve.

View Best Answer in original post

10 Replies 10
Steve143
Level 10
Limerick, Ireland

Hello @Bente4,

Click on "Host" and then on "Manage listings" in the menu. Then click on the "Manage listing" button for the listing concerned.

Then click on "Listing details" and scroll down to the "Guidebook" section. Then click on the "Edit" button for that section.

Click on the "Print guidebook" link and then on the "Print guidebook" button.

That will open your print dialogue box where you select the printer and desired settings.

Steve.

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Bente4,

Did you manage to do this in the end after @Steve143's tips?

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

Hi, 

I did that already. But, it is not the same Guide book that my guest brought. That one says "Bentes" Guide Book" and does not have the maps to each thing. I cant find that on my site.... is it something that only the guests get? 

Bente 

Hi @Bente4. I just stumbled across this in the newest incarnation of the Airbnb website.

1. Go to the page where you edit your listing.

1 Airbnb Edit Listing_rev.png

2. Scroll down until you see the "Guidebook" heading/section. Select "Edit"

Airbnb Edit Guidebook_rev.png

3. You'll be taken to this page. Choose "Print Guidebook"

3 Airbnb Print Guidebook_rev.png

4. Then you'll actually get to print it out!

4 Airbnb Print Guidebook_rev.png

I hope this is what you were looking for! Happy hosting!

Hosting since Thanksgiving Day 2012 and over 1,000 stays. May you ever be the benevolent ruler of your own domain--YOUR life. Allow no other to rule over it.

Now that the site has been worked over ... I cannot find "Manage listing" anywhere ...

Hosting since Thanksgiving Day 2012 and over 1,000 stays. May you ever be the benevolent ruler of your own domain--YOUR life. Allow no other to rule over it.

And when we get that sorted out (how to "manage" a listing), I'd like to print a guidebook for our guests. Additionally, I would like to print a guidebook for where I will be traveling. Thanks.

I'd still like to know where "Manage listing" is ...

Kay126
Level 2
New Orleans, LA

How do you add a location to the guidebook? Trying to add a new grocery store in area, but only prepopulates with other locations. I undersrtand that Airbnb's guidebook is linked with Google maps, but the new grocery store location appears on Google. 

Screen Shot 2018-01-23 at 3.02.47 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-01-23 at 3.01.57 PM.png

Henriette4
Level 3
London, United Kingdom

Just to say think you for explaining how to print my Guidebook, much appreciated!

Eugen10
Level 3
Bucharest, Romania

In addition to a printed version, there's also HouseGuide - a digital guidebook with videos and local recommendation: https://www.houseguideapp.com