Have no my houses Views update last 10 days

Julia877
Level 2
Moscow, Russia

Have no my houses Views update last 10 days

Hi there

As noticed - Data Views may be delayed up to 3 days, but I have 10 days delay now about all houses (((

Could someone help me to solve the problem or explaine how to update Views statistic?

12 Replies 12
Jillie1
Level 10
Harrogate, United Kingdom

I've had the same Julia - no views at all for 9 days, which has never happened before?!

Jillie

Letti0
Level 10
Atascosa, TX

@Jillie1 and @Julia877  AirBnB has a programming glitch they are aware of it since September 25th, they have not given a timeframe for it to be fixed and it is a global issue.  

Jillie1
Level 10

Thanks Letti - I was hoping that might be the case.  Fingers crossed they'll be able to sort it out soon.  Best wishes,

Jilie

Howard42
Level 5
Hilliard, OH

In the meantime, despite or because of the global nature of the viewing problem, look at all the hosts who have had no bookings, I too have had no listings or bookings since September 25 and it is inconceivable given the history of my listing since I started last October.  This is a serious problem beyond a "system glitch" that is not showing viewings.  Unfortunately posting in forums like this only shares the issue with other hosts, I have seen no public announcement from Airbnb that there is even an issue.  Just my rant, but like others income is now down.

Jillie1
Level 10

Hi Howard - just to let you know that I've had no viewings since the 25th either but I have today taken a booking which I'm relieved about.  My viewings report still shows as 0 though! 

Jillie

@Jillie1Hi Jillie, just today I received a booking too, but now show 11 days of now viewings.  Sad.

Howard

Jillie1
Level 10

Glad we're at least getting some bookings between us Howard!  😉

Letti0
Level 10
Atascosa, TX

@Howard42  I am also not getting a single inquiry or booking either which is just not normal, but some hosts are from the comments I've seen. I'd be interested in knowing what's your pricing like? I am higher and AirBnB is constantly telling me to get bookings I must use their ridiculous pricing tips. This on the phone, via email and on the calendar. 

@Letti1  Hi Letti, my pricing is very competitive, I did market research for the type and neighborhood.  I am not the cheapest, but no others in my area offer my amenities nor have the location, my reviews say it all.  Airbnb has never commented to me about my pricing or bookings other than to suggest i unblock nights I purposely blocked to earn more.  Wish we knew what was up. 

Jesus143
Level 2
Barcelona, Spain

I am relief that I am not the only one. I started putting my price down to get some booking , as I have at least 2 weeks with none.

Sarah-And-Tom0
Level 5
New South Wales, Australia

It is now 11 days without view data, and Airbnb couldnt seem to care less - Australia. We use the data to see how we are tracking and make management decisions based on that data.  It is about time Airbnb started to show some respect to owners who have all the skin in the game with their huge investments, and rely on this income to live.

Sarah-And-Tom0
Level 5
New South Wales, Australia

It is now 12 days without data and bookings due to this worldwide Airbnb problem.  We have just called them for the 5th time in that 12 days and still are getting no meaningful information as to when the problem will be rectified.

It is important that anyone experiencing this problem calls Airbnb to log the problem and seek a resolution.  Dont just rely on these threads and assume things are being fixed because they might not be.  The more people that call the more Airbnb will see the enormity of the problem, and the impact it is having on people,  and take it more seriously.