What Hosts are saying

Hello,I have received several messages from potential guest who says she has been blocked due to not submitting a photo or a photo of her id.She says she cannot upload photos on her phone She has good reviews. I dont know how to unblock her booking submi... Latest reply by Josiah0
    HiI have good hosting experience.Do contact me if any one of you need help for hosting ur place.I charge 20 percent on the booking price.I can make sure u have 80 percent to 95 percent bookings at all times.We can talk everything over,if you need my help....
    I want to add a good housekeeping bond how do I do this and who keeps the money until repaid
    Hi I am a host and booked off dates for our apartment in December but then yesterday got a notification for a booking over the same dates. I have been having problems with the app. The reason we booked off the dates is because we are getting married. I t... Latest reply by Susan17
    Hello! I would like to know how can I put my listing for a full month?The owner wants to rent it for 4000$/monthJune-July-August Thank you! Latest reply by Emiel1
    Hello. What are the differences between Airbnb.com and Airbnb.ca? I listed on Airbnb.com, and can find my listing there, but it does not show up on Airbnb.ca. Are these two different services? Do I need to list separately? I am canadian, but the property ... Latest reply by Emiel1