What Hosts are saying

Is there anybody else missing payouts in the last week I had guessed last Wednesday Thursday no payout has been sent had other guest Friday and Saturday night no payout on that has been sent questioning anybody else had the same issue Latest reply by Hannah450
    How many of you put your price down in the Winter. I would love to know ,to help me. I live in New Zealand. Latest reply by Sarah977
    hi there ,sorry but i am new to all of this and was wondering if someone could give advice on security deposits e.g. how much,should there be one placed on listing ?. Thank you for your help and advice Latest reply by Emiel1
    Hello My Husband and I rent a room in our home on air bnb. We currently have a bunk bed and a single bed in the room. Do you think this is our best option or should we consider putting a double bed in the room? Latest reply by Paul1255
    I stay in Air Bnb for my business travel 5 nights a week and sometimes I stay on the road for weekends too.I rented out a "Entire Place" Townhouse As I always select Entire Place checkbox. Once I arrived at the listing I looked up my check in instruction ... Latest reply by Mark116