What Hosts are saying

Hi I have checked all the settings- everything is live, open to book etc, as suggested in the community answers,but neither of my properties are coming up for Kirkby lonsdale (2 miles away) and yet there are other properties which are much further away b... Latest reply by Vicky251
    All, I am a relative novice trying to re set my GPS location of my property. There are guides for this o the site which tell me to go to your listings, then pick location, then edit, but when I do go to "your listings" I do not get an option of "change GP...
    I seem to be having an issue with same day reservations. I previously had a 10pm cut off time, and would be sitting with the person trying to book before 10pm and the app would say my listing wasn't available. Not until I removed the same-day cutoff time,... Latest reply by Dale71
    i have imported my calendat to Turnoverbnb but most of my bookings arnt with Airbnb so I block the dates, so for instance my cleaner only see 2 bookings for May instead of 6. Can I do anything to seperate the bookings
    Hi, I’m a host in Barcelona and I have a question; if a guest gives 5 stars for everything but the overall stars are only 4 stars how do I know what they didn’t like???im confused!angela Latest reply by Sarah977
    I inspected my home with my property manager before my guest. I had some damage from previous guest which was resolved by Air BB. The new guest broke a shelf in the 2 year old Viking refrigerator but claims she and her 3 female guests didn’t do it. I imme... Latest reply by Tim-and-Holly0
    I’m a new host and so far I’m getting great guests and 5 stars reviews, my listing is a private room in my apartment and it’s located in apartment complex, I have noisy neighbors and I can’t control it , I don’t know how can I address that in my discrptio... Latest reply by Moudi1
    I have a potential guest booked as an instant guest for 3 nights and has been an Airbnb member since 2014 and has no reviews, no pic and no profile. Need help in requesting more info from guest? Latest reply by Cindy508