Have reviews recently gone back to simple chronological order?!

Patricia55
Level 10
Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom

Have reviews recently gone back to simple chronological order?!

I may be jumping the gun, or my eyes may be deceiving me... but, on looking at a few listings just now, the reviews SEEM to be in chronological order, ie as they used to be before the change (the one that people didn't understand!)

Has anyone else noticed this?

3 Replies 3
Emilia42
Level 10
Orono, ME

@Patricia55 ! I just went to look at your listing to see if I get the reviews from Americans first (and I do, which means reviews are not in chronological order but are arranged by country depending on who is looking at your listing) AND I hosted Janelle too last August! What a small, small world!

Screen Shot 2019-06-24 at 7.47.32 PM.png

Patricia55
Level 10
Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom

@Emilia42 

Well, it's all a bit strange cos when I looked at some listings' reviews (via the CC, not the Airbnb website) I was seeing a mix of nationalities (on one particular listing, one review second from the top was from a Chinese guest, actually written in Chinese!, followed by more Brit reviews) in chronological order. So, yeah, who knows what's going on! I give up on trying to understand. Thanks for having a look anyway.

Sweet that you hosted Janelle too (obviously guests of discerning taste 😉 ) - I remember them, they came for the footie - small world indeed 🙂

Lyn3
Level 10
Mapleton, Australia

@Patricia55 @Emilia42 

Hello all, I have checked my reviews and find that they are the same as before...all of my guest reviews from overseas are still way, way back at the beginning of my reviews, irrespective of when they stayed here...