Having an issue with receiving erroneous text messages

Len-And-Cindy0
Level 2
Cape Coral, FL

Having an issue with receiving erroneous text messages

I receive text messages from example: (669) 999-000 then a second message from (669) 800-5712 on my iphone, the message may read; Airbnb: Whoever want to reserve the (RV I have for rent) or even a different Whoever has just booked my RV for some date in the near future. ( a feature I do not have enabled) Orininally I would try and reply to the message from the phone but would get a return message saying "unfortunately we could not process your responce because your number is registered to many accounts. "  the original message may include a link [ aiebnb.com/z/q/290498794 ] I'm always suspicious with out of the ordinary things smart phone or web related so I dont select the link but rather stop any corrispondace attempts via messageing and first check  with my Airbnb app then log into my Airbnb account from my lap top and see if anything new has posted. Usually there is not and nothing has changed on my calendar.  Now I do receive text message from Airbnb and some are laget messages waiting for me on the wed site.  Any suggestions? And by the way I have been reading these help conversation and find them the most "Helpful" information out there and I appreciate all of you that take the time to repsond to our questions. Thank you, Len

1 Reply 1
Len-And-Cindy0
Level 2
Cape Coral, FL

I'll update my own posting, OK I guess maybe I'm not exactly getting eronious text messages after all. The text messages link brings me to my dash board but do not corilate with what I can see on my Airbnb dashboard. ei. Im getting messages that Brenda sent me an inquirey but I cant reply to the message I get the error stated before and I dont see the message on my dash board. Any thoughts on the issue?