Hello I would like to switch to host only fee. I believe you need a pro connection for this.

Answered!
Catherine-and-Pádraig0
Level 2
Ria-Sirach, France

Hello I would like to switch to host only fee. I believe you need a pro connection for this.

I believe you need a pro connection for this. If I connect through freetobook will this give me access to host only fee structure?

1 Best Answer
Paul1255
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Catherine-and-Pádraig0  I hope you’re well.

Yes as far as I’m aware if you connect your listing/s to a channel manager then you’ll have access to the host only service fee.

Not sure if it has to be a CM of a Airbnb preferred partner or not.

Best wishes 

Paul.

View Best Answer in original post

8 Replies 8
Paul1255
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Catherine-and-Pádraig0  I hope you’re well.

Yes as far as I’m aware if you connect your listing/s to a channel manager then you’ll have access to the host only service fee.

Not sure if it has to be a CM of a Airbnb preferred partner or not.

Best wishes 

Paul.

Thanks for your help Paul

Guess i just have to try and find out. Freetobook is a listed partner and they think it should work.. Unfortunately it seems virtually impossible to contact Airbnb to get a definitive answer

best wishes

Pádraig

@Catherine-and-Pádraig0 
I think you’ll be totally fine if they’re a preferred partner!

You probably wouldn’t get a clear answer from Airbnb customer services anyway, they’re often not very in the know about standard host questions let alone Pro hosting ones :))

@Catherine-and-Pádraig0  no.... deberias poder cambiarlo desde Anuncio_ precios_ precio base.

Andries0
Level 2
Amstelveen, Netherlands

Where can I find the list with preferred partners?

Paul1255
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

https://www.airbnb.co.uk/d/software-partners

Just one or two to pick from @Andries0  😉

Andries0
Level 2
Amstelveen, Netherlands

Wowwww. Thanks alot Paul. And now for one that accepts ical as well as creating them...?

Paul1255
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

@Andries0  I guess you’ll have to work your way through the list 🙂 

I’ve done trials with Guesty and Smoobu in the past and both were iCal friendly.