What Hosts are saying

Does anyone had this experience with bnb...i have put a base price for the room, and happends that clients contacted me to make a price for long term. I asked the client how much was she paying for the room, and the answer was that she was paying the base... Latest reply by Alice-and-Jeff0
    My very first hosting experience - A guest requested a three day booking with a question. I approved the booking and answered the question. The guest then requested that I cancel the booking as they had changed their mind. I did so foolishly not realizing... Latest reply by Steve67
    HiI saw an error next to my account details where AirBnB must pay all the finalised bookings, i also checked the history and there are 3 old bookings that has not been paid out.... i changed the banking details and made it the default and also deleted the... Latest reply by Sladja0
    Hi! I am a new hosting through airbnb.I recieved a reservation question-request from someone on behalf of a relative.I do want to accept but would prefere that this relative creates her own account so I could communicate directly with her.I have just answ... Latest reply by Kris12
    We are a city centre apartment operator. We have had a run of guests operating as prostitutes. This has been more of a problem on booking.com due to anonymity but we have just had a very street wise guest who managed to get through. Not sure how we can av... Latest reply by Kris12
    I am a new host less then 2-months with two successful properties. I had a guest, who is also a host, come for 3 days, who multiple times asked to pay cash to stay longer, which I declined. It ended up getting ugly as she didn't take no for an answer. She... Latest reply by Anonymous
    PRICING ON THE FRONT PAGE OF MY AD. Hi I have managed to change my pricing but the lower price is not showing on the front page. Any tips how I can ensure the right price per night appears on the front page of the ad? Thanks. Latest reply by Brittany1