Hello!

Answered!
Arjane0
Level 2
Cebu City, Philippines

Hello!

i would like your help...i received a guest from feb 2 - 4, 2019 and after 2 days he altered his date check out into 6 of feb but until today i dont received any payment from airbnb...to whom i can ask solution to this???guest check out already but i dont get full payment...

please .....feel free to comment

arjane of philippines

1 Best Answer
Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

Give Airbnb a call and check with them.

View Best Answer in original post

4 Replies 4
Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

Give Airbnb a call and check with them.

Arjane0
Level 2
Cebu City, Philippines

thank you helen

Arjane0
Level 2
Cebu City, Philippines

Hello,..Its me again ARJANE LAVADOR from Philippines

I encountered again a problem of clients payment which i still dont received it. The guest check in May 12, 2019 and on the next day i received an email from AIRBNB that issued pay out of certain amount with this code of: HMAQX5A8KH.And payment should arrive May 16 , 2019 including delays.

But May 15, i had followed remittance same from AIRBNB and its automatically credited into my peso account...

I would like to know  is this pay out of Php45,881.00 is missing??or is it coming?

I tried reaching out airbnb support but i got no solution.They keep telling me that this transaction is paid...yes, i received an email that confirming im issued a payment but its not credidted to my account...but is the money now??

I went to my bank and they cannot see in the system and instead, i was advice to reach payoneer and AIRBNB SUPPORT.

To whom i must ask help to give me the solution?

Help me..

ARJANE

Hello My name it’s  Dita I have worked long time on cleaning housekeeping on Airbnb and Hotels

i have now set up my own company offering cleaning and Housekeeping services at competitive rates if you have any Airbnb around Manchester Area I will be happy to look after them for you I’m sure you will be happy with my services for more information please phone me on

**[Personal information removed in line with - Community Center Guidelines]

many thanks 

best regards Dita 

Dita