What Hosts are saying

Hi there, We are currently super hosts renting out our spare room however I have a rental flat that I'm going to change to Airbnb potentially. It is a big jump as i have to invest in new furniture etc and I will not be getting my reliable long term ren... Latest reply by Helen3
    I just lowered my nightly price through November from 125.00 to 115.00 but Airbnb is showing it as 107.00!!!! I've logged in and out and checked it several times. My calendar is showing 115 but in the search it's showing as 107! I'm brand new at hosting (... Latest reply by Rene17
    I pre-approved a guest 5 days ago. After that, the property was booked on Homeaway for the approved date. Then today, the Airbnb approved guest booked, so I had to cancel that as a double booking. I thought I was sync'd with Homeaway, but appraently n... Latest reply by Rhonda0
    Hi, I've just accepted my first guest booking! She's asking lots of questions which I thought would have answers already online, including how to get to my place and what is my house number. I am wondering whether it is standard procedure for a host to gi... Latest reply by Rob-and-Tammy0
    I would like to book an apartment for a birthday trip with friends. I am currently 17 but we will all be 18 when renting the apartment. Would I be able to book it now or will I have to put it in my parents name? Thank you Latest reply by Gerry-And-Rashid0
    I turned on 'smart pricing' option and it set to USD $3 per night which is WAY below market price. By the time I noticed I of course had a confirmed reservation which is 3 weeks from now. I sent guests a price change request (set to market price) but the ... Latest reply by Susanna0
    I've referred a ton of hosts, I currently have 5 pending and 2 listing started. What does pending mean?